[Koha] Migrating data from 2.2.9 to 3.00.X: item problems

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Mon Apr 19 19:38:26 NZST 2010

Madalena,

Problem 1: I would look at the item data tags in the import file
carefully. You may have problems like the same tag being used twice -
e.g. 952$a used twice.

Problem 2: IMO, don't have duplicate barcodes. You might want to study
barcode filters as a solution (I have not used them myself).

Thanks,
Savitra