[Koha] Unable to place holds

Erik Lewis elewis at ngrl.org
Fri Apr 16 02:49:09 NZST 2010

3.01.00.124
Linux ubuntu 2.6.31-20-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 12 04:38:19 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I discovered that I could not place holds in the OPAC this morning, this was the first time on this install I had played with holds.  I went to the staff client and discovered that I couldn't place holds there either.   Though the error message is much more detailed.

Cannot place hold: this record has no items attached.

However when I click on items I see the items attached to the record and the status, plus I can checkout the items.  Any thoughts on where to go and what to investigate/

In that its telling me that I have no items attached to the record.  I know this is false because I can checkout items and I can see the items on the MARC display.  Any ideas for troubleshooting this?