[Koha] Creating original MARC records in Koha

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Thu Apr 15 21:41:01 NZST 2010

> From: "Amber Amland" <library at mountainviewics.org>
> Thank you!
>
> I feel really dumb now.  Why didn't I try that before? :)

You're not alone in not figuring that out easily.

When a webpage has some content underlined and blue to indicate it's a
hyperlink and other text in plain black text, there's a natural
assumption that only the underlined text are links.

I stared at that screen and tried many things before accidentally
clicking on the none-underlined text and 'magically' opening a box for
that MARC field.

All the material on a page that *does* something when clicked on
should probably be in the same format, whether underlined, blue, or
whatever just to make it clear that it is clickable.

Just MHO.

Stacy

--
Stacy Pober