[Koha] Circulation error

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Tue Apr 13 13:11:54 NZST 2010

We were logged in that way.  I tried it as another user, and we still got
the error, but then I selected a due date and it worked.  It doesn't seem to
be calculating the due dates automatically.  I'm not sure how to fix that
yet.  I did set up the number of days patrons could have a book issued and
how many in the user types.

Thanks!

Amber

Amber Amland
Librarian
Mountainview International Christian School
www.mountainviewics.org
library at mountainviewics.org