[Koha] Creating original MARC records in Koha

Amber Amland library at mountainviewics.org
Sat Apr 10 16:40:25 NZST 2010

We're in the process of upgrading from 2.2.3 to 3.0 (which is very
exciting!).  Cataloging in MARC looks different.  All the fields are the
same, but how do you get them to expand (not add another one of the same
thing) so you can type information in the box?  In the old Koha, all the
boxes are there and you just fill in the ones you need.  I'm very confused!
I can import MARC records and copy catalog, but I need to be able to create
original records also.

Thanks!

Amber Amland

Amber Amland

Librarian

Mountainview International Christian School

www.mountainviewics.org

library at mountainviewics.org