[Koha] Help with setting up information to be displayed by catalog search

Brenner, Martin martin.brenner at whitfieldschool.org
Thu Apr 1 02:27:38 NZDT 2010

Hi Joe,

It sounds like your items didn't get migrated over correctly. Koha uses the
952 field to store all of the holdings information, so you may have to
change over the data from Winnebago to correspond to where it should go in
Koha's 952.

I did this earlier this year, but from Follett instead of Winnebago. I don't
know if it will help as much with your data, but I found this document:
http://openilsvt.pbworks.com/f/Format_and_import_K3_MARC_records.doc

If you read through it, you can figure out what they are doing. The document
is good, but it lacks a little bit of the explanation of what is going on.

I may be wrong, but it may be easier to start all over by getting rid of
your bib data from Koha, then taking the export from Winnebago tweaking it
and then re-importing it into Koha.

Martin