[Koha] Strange behaviour of 3.04

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Sat Oct 31 05:08:53 NZDT 2009

LAURENT Henri-Damien schrieb:
> Beda Szukics a écrit :
>> LAURENT Henri-Damien schrieb:
> Hi Beda,
> from what you tell,
> I think you have a translation problem.

I think so.

> I donot know how you upgraded your installation,
> whether you did install from scratch or not,

I updated from 3.01 to 3.04 with 3.04_fixed from koha-fr.org

> but with the current po files, on git branch 3.0.x and the current
> templates,
> I update translation without any problem.
> maybe you are using master branch rather than 3.0.x.
> I can try and help you with that problem on irc.

I updated today a second server wich I manage and there everything went
fine. This one had debian lenny on it, the first one debian etch. So I
will try to upgrade the server. I hope that this will solve the problem.

Thank you for your offer.                 Beda