[Koha] Koha vs Follet comparison

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 01:38:12 NZDT 2009

There are more and more features coming to Koha that make it more school
friendly.

For the price though it can't be beat.  I have several districts using
Follett Destiny watching how our implementation goes with Koha.

No matter what you do it takes time to get any system just the way you want
it.

David Schuster
Plano ISD
Plano Texas