[Koha] [Koha-devel] version 3.0.4 on download.koha.org

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Oct 28 10:49:03 NZDT 2009

>> Secondly, why does it being on a LibLime server mean RMs cannot have
>> direct access at this time?
>
> I don't have shell or ftp access to any other Koha company's server so
> I'm not sure what you mean.

I have shell/ftp access to several other companies servers: Pair.com,
Dreamhost.com, etc. One of the amazing things about web server
technology is that it makes it relatively easy to provide secure
access to a wide variety of users while giving them varying
privileges.

> If this were the first time we've had these kinds of problems with
> releases I'd completely agree.

Is this your way of throwing your hat in the ring?
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?do=show&id=en%3Adevelopment%3Aroles3.4

> Also, Chris Cormack asked about changing the homepage to link to
> 3.00.04, but so far we haven't heard from HDL about his intentions to
> roll 3.00.05

How about we update Koha.org to reflect the most current information
without speculating about what the future might bring? One of the
amazing things about content management systems is that they make it
relatively easy to provide secure access to a wide variety of users
while giving them varying privileges.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer