[Koha] 773 and 774 fields not displaying in ISBD

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Wed Oct 28 05:34:56 NZDT 2009

Elaine,

Have you looked at the ISBD system preference?  It contains the layout of which MARC tags/subfields get displayed in which order/layout.

My library is also looking at using MARC 21 77X for analyzing entries (we get a lot of serials issues that are also monographs).  We'll probably be writing some code for it; that probably doesn't do you any good right now, but know that you're not alone in wanting to do this kind of thing.

Cheers,

Ian Walls
Systems Integration Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Libraries