[Koha] Final Results for Koha Foundation Options

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 09:37:19 NZDT 2009

2009/10/27 Joann Ransom <jransom at library.org.nz>:
> I did not give an option 1 and 2 because I did not think it was 'essential'
> and since I did not have a clear decision for my second choice it would have
> been a pot luck selection.
>
> I did not consider that my vote would be discounted because of it! I
> thought, since I only had a single preference that my single vote would be
> counted.

Sorry my mistake looking at the raw data, it appears the not completed
ones are those that didnt answer the name and email address fields

Yours is marked completed even though you only ranked one for the question.

So non-completed ones are those with no way to identify the people who
cast them.

Chris