[Koha] Add&Dublicate,Add Multiple Copies

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat Oct 24 04:05:24 NZDT 2009

Plano ISD has been doing multiple copies in MarcEdit by attaching a 952 with
all the information - we create one line and then copy it minus the barcode
p at the end - we paste the 952 line, scan a barcode, paste the 952 scan a
barcode.

Then we compile the MARC record and load it.  If it is adding items to an
existing bib we get the bib number in Koha and put that in the 910 tag so
when we reload it we match on that bib number.

Not the best, but hey when you have 100 items to add sure beats adding them
one at a time.

David Schuster