[Koha] Liblime, Koha, BibLibre and FLOSS

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Oct 24 04:03:46 NZDT 2009

Ben Ide a écrit :
> Hi, all.

Hi Ben,
> I'm hoping to write a sort of "minority opinion" regarding the current
> voting, but I thought I'd voice this concern now rather than waiting.
>
> Please, please, please stop *reacting* to current events.  You do
> yourselves and your future a disservice if you base large decisions on
> a reactionary stance.

If you investigate this list archive, you should find things about "Koha
Software Foundation", that LL announced to help rising (Josh even
announced that LL would put $10 000 in the fundation) The problem is
that, of course, the KSF won't happend by LL now, so we are working an
other solution.
So it's a reaction, but not only a reaction.

Look here :
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2006-March/005864.html, it's
the 1st thread I could find about the KSF.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com