[Koha] Release 3.0.4 Bug fix

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Oct 23 07:32:47 NZDT 2009

2009/10/23 LAURENT Henri-Damien <henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com>:
> Here comes a link to an update of the Koha 3.0.4
> http://koha-fr.org/content/diffusion-koha-version-304
> You can download from there since I cannot upload to download.koha.org
> at the moment.
>
> Since this website is meant for French people, text is in English. But
> it is the translation of yesterday's release notes.

I think it is entirely unacceptable that both the Release Maintainer
and the Release Manager now no longer have access to put releases on
download.koha.org

This access needs to be reinstated by Liblime or if they are unwilling
to do so, download.koha.org needs to point to a server were the
elected Release manager and maintainer can put up releases.

We have a situation now, where the file on download.koha.org has a
bug, we have a fixed version, but we can't replace it.
This is farcical and cannot be accepted.

Chris