[Koha] Final Decision Time: Koha Foundation Options

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Fri Oct 23 07:17:07 NZDT 2009

Reply inline:

On Thu, October 22, 2009 14:38, MJ Ray wrote:
> Thomas Dukleth wrote:
>> Remember to vote for your choices in the final Koha foundation forming
>> election before the poll closes on the 25th.
> [...]
>> English:
>> http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=88794&lang=en
>> French:
>> http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=88794&lang=fr
>
> I have tried to vote twice and had "The server at
> opensource.web2learning.net is taking too long to respond" twice.
> Is anyone else getting this and is there anything we can do to help?

Perhaps a PDF of the ballot as previously offered should be posted for
anyone who may have had difficulty connecting.  If anyone has experienced
a connection problem to the server for the ballot which is persisting for
you, then please send an email message to Nicole Engard nengard AT
gmail.com to obtain a PDF of the ballot.  I am confident that any
reasonable attempt to answer the ballot questions by email will before the
polls close will be accepted.

I never had difficult connecting and I looked at the ballot a few times
before casting my vote but it would be important to know of anyone who may
have had a problem.

[...]

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme