[Koha] Fine Accrual

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Oct 22 05:21:46 NZDT 2009

Do you have your system preference -- finesMode -- set?

The system preference needs to be set to production for fines to
accrue.  Maybe that will help..

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com