[Koha] Advance notifications

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Oct 22 02:38:42 NZDT 2009

Hi.
I cannot see <<items.content>> in the selection list for creating the
notice.  Also I do not think "content" is a field in the items table of the
database.  I suspect this may be the issue.  If you re-create the notice
using the selector mechanism then as long as there is data in that field in
the database for the (soon to be) overdue item then it should work.

Hope that helps.

Ian Bays
PTFS Europe