[Koha] (no subject)

Kim Burns kburns at sekls.org
Wed Oct 21 09:24:26 NZDT 2009

Hello,
I was wondering if someone out there using KOHA could help me? Our
consortium is Southeast Kansas Library System SEKnFIND we use KOHA. Is
there any possible way to empty out the biblios in the reservoir? Do the
staged MARC records need to remain or is there any way to clean them out.
When we bring on new libraries we are getting records in that have no items
attatched to them and are just sitting there. These records were suppose to
remain only in the reservoir but came on in anyway. We would like to get
rid of those records in our catalog. I'm not sure how to do that.
Thank you
Kim Burns

Kim Burns
218 E. Madison