[Koha] Looking field 852 (MARC21)

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:45:21 NZDT 2009

2009/10/19 Sergey Lessenko <lesenko at ihep.ru>

> Dear Friends,
>
> I'm at initial stage of using Koha.  I would like to enter data  into field
> 852 (MARC21),
> but I don't know how I can do it.
> I see this field in page for editing  structure, but when I open form to
> add
> a book,
> I do not see it.
>
> Some fields, for example  - 100 and 245, I see.
>
> Thanks,
> Sergey Lessenko

The MARC21 holdings tag is not used by Koha to store item information; the
952 tag is used for that, and is edited separately, through the Edit Items
screen.

If you need to edit the 852 tag for some other reason, you will need to
unhide its subfields through Administration -> MARC Bibliographic Framework.

--
Jesse Weaver