[Koha] Koha Manual in Git

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:08:10 NZDT 2009

I have some awesome news.  As you know I'm working with both ByWater
and BibLibre.  Well thanks to BibLibre, we now have a git repo for the
Koha 3.2 Manual:
http://git.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=kohadocs;a=summary -- and
I'm working on converting everything (and updating everything) over to
DocBook so that it will be much easier for translation and publishing
in multiple outlets.

What you'll see in the repo so far is a few images and the start of
the docbook file.  I am working on it daily to try and get all of the
content over.  You'll probably see me asking questions so that I can
improve on what was written so far - and fill in gaps.  Any help you
can give is greatly appreciated!!

Thank to BibLibre (and specifically Henri-Damien) for helping get this
up and running so that I can easily share my work with you all.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager