[Koha] Cannot search by acquisition date

PMCook pmcook at gte.net
Sat Oct 17 11:04:16 NZDT 2009

I am using Koha 3.0.3 without Zebra.  I cannot perform an advanced search on
acquisition date.  I keep getting no results.  I can do a simple search and
put the date there and it will pull up any record with an indexed date of
that value so I get acq date and last seen for example.  I have looked at
the table Items and I see the dates are all there and in the proper format.

I assume I should be able to do these searches without Zebra.  Can somebody
please offer some assistance?