[Koha] IRC Logs

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Oct 14 14:43:10 NZDT 2009

2009/10/14 vtl at scls.lib.wi.us <vtl at scls.lib.wi.us>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to search the IRC logs from Koha.org, yet all I seem to pull up
> are the two saved queries.  I know I have searched the logs before.  Can
> anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

What url are you using Vicki?

Liblime used to look after the logs and logbot (from about 2007 may
on) but a month or 2 ago, the bot no longer was in the #koha irc
channel. So that the logs under koha.org are now out of date.
I was worried that this would happen so I have a bot running (got it
running before the liblime bot disappeared).
So the current url for the logs (going back to 2004 when logging
changed from Steve Tonnessen to Katipo, and including the liblime
years) http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/today
And you can search from here
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/search.pl?channel=koha or from
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:stats.workbuffer.org+inurl:koha