[Koha] Open source ballot design

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:26:01 NZDT 2009

Okay - I consulted a group on IRC earlier and we've decided that this
survey will ask only 2 questions and so does not need to be reviewed -
there will be no misunderstanding. Once Nicolas has a chance to make
sure I translated all strings to French I will send out the link and
that will be that.

Nicole