[Koha] First things first for a Koha foundation

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Tue Oct 13 22:10:11 NZDT 2009

Dear colegues,

I understand that it will be dificult to get a full agreement all over
the world. Could we try to find some regional interest groups and grow
for a worldwide foundation ? In Europe, France and UK have already
dynamic and interested people. May be we could join to discuss all
these subjects anywhere in Europe (Lisbon has a good weather...)

Rafael António (Portugal)