[Koha] Contents of koha-zebra-daemon and koha-zebraqueue-daemon

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Oct 13 21:51:22 NZDT 2009

Marty asked:
> Both the koha-zebra-daemon and zebra-queue-daemon file in /etc/init.d were empty.
>
> Is that by design, e.i. should I do that or is that accidental?

Something has gone wrong.  Those files should be links to the
koha-zebra-ctl.sh and koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh in your koha bin
directory.  You might replace them by
  mv /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon /tmp/koha-zebra-daemon.old
  ln -s PATH/TO/YOUR/Koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh /etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon
and similar for the queue daemon.

Then again, it might not.  It depends a bit which koha version
was being installed how and on what platform.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software