[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:00:03 NZDT 2009

> I'm reasonably certain that on Friday if you clicked on "Demo" on koha.org
> it took you to LibLime Enterprise Koha.  Today it appears that link has been
> changed to the Showcase page.

Which makes no sense and is very confusing. The links there aren't
demo's, they are live sites. It's not like a prospective Koha user can
log into the intranet on any of those links to check it out.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )