[Koha] Defining community participation [was: Koha demo links on koha.org]

Ben Ide benide at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:30:59 NZDT 2009

Excellent reply.  Thank you!  You were one of the folks I alluded to
when I mentioned that others preferred something other than Git, so I
count this as a ringing endorsement.

I'm still not sure what the mechanics of Git are, but as soon as I
contribute code I'll understand it better.  (If Koha ever needs
HyperCard programming, I'm your guy.  ;-)

One more question:  Who first mentioned that LibLime plans to release
their code via tarball?

Thanks,
-- Ben