[Koha] First things first for a Koha foundation

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Mon Oct 12 06:54:37 NZDT 2009

Nicole,

Please be certain to submit your draft of the final survey to the koha
mailing list with ample time for public comment, correction, and amendment
before it would go live.  All Koha community ballots should be a matter of
public discussion.

I raised the issue in more detail with reasons in an earlier message in
this thread which you may not have yet had the opportunity to read while
busy at the conference which you have been attending.  See
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2009-October/020612.html .

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003
USA
http://www.agogme.com
+1 212-674-3783

On Sun, October 11, 2009 13:58, Nicole Engard wrote:
> I have been out of town, but I will get the final survey up early next
> week and we will see where the community stands and make a final
> decision and move forward with the  plan to have a foundation behind
> Koha.

[...]