[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Ben Ide benide at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 05:30:50 NZDT 2009

I believe that The Community feels very strongly otherwise, since more
that 75% of the recent voting valued ownership issues, compared to
less than 20% who wanted to actually promote Koha to libraries.

That's kind of too bad, that 20% thing, because -- contrary to the
notion that any company can "cash in" on Koha's good name -- virtually
no one knows what the heck a Koha is.

http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-ils-marketshare.pl?SID=20091009648193359&Country=United+Kingdom&Type=Public
http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-ils-marketshare.pl?SID=20091009648193359&Country=Australia&Type=Public
http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-ils-marketshare.pl?SID=20091009648193359&Country=France&Type=Public