[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Sat Oct 10 05:15:08 NZDT 2009

> I guess LibLime is just calling it 3.2.

If that's the case, that may reinvigorate my theory that LibLime considers their work to be the 'authoritative' Koha.  Given that most LEK features were originally slated for Koha 3.2, there is a correlation, but LEK (from what I understand) is missing many of the features that other, non-LibLime developers have been working on.  Hence the fork.  Does LEK address the other RFCs for Koha 3.2 that WALDO did not originally sponsor?  Are they being integrated into LEK from Koha, recoded by LibLime, or just dropped?

I suppose I should poke at the LEK demo and learn more.

-Ian

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.