[Koha] Koha demo links on koha.org

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:12:49 NZDT 2009

What we really need is fr.demo.koha.org, en.demo.koha.org, and so on.
This would require Liblimes assistance, and we can ask, but I don't
know how long it would take to set up.

Somewhat of an annoyance, the 'Demos' link on koha.org takes me to the
showcase, not to demos.

As an alternative, I just registered kohademos.org. I could make
en.kohademos.org point to http://demo.koha-fr.org/, and
fr.kohademos.org point to
http://demo.koha-fr.org/cgi-bin/koha/changelanguage.pl?language=fr-FR.
It seems like a reasonable way to handle it would be to have one
company host a demo in their native language, for each language. This
would spread out the amount of work and bandwidth required.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )