[Koha] Display new titles

Bavousett, David dBavousett at ptfs.com
Fri Oct 9 08:38:42 NZDT 2009

I've been working on a new-titles feature that'll let you have a list on the front OPAC page, or a link to it--and I'm hoping to set up the shelfbrowser to peek at them, too.  Configuration opts to include item types to exclude, how long is "new", and whether to use item accession date or biblio creation date.  Lotsa goodies.

First go-round is in testing now; hope to have it available soon!

J. David Bavousett
PTFS, Inc.