[Koha] Wisconsin Koha Enthusiasts at WLA

Vicki Teal Lovely vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Oct 7 09:13:50 NZDT 2009

The Wisconsin Koha Enthusiasts (WiSKE) will be gathering on Wednesday,
October 21 at 5:30 PM in the Aspen Room at the Radisson Paper Valley
Hotel <http://www.radisson.com/appletonwi> in Appleton, WI.  This
meeting is held in conjunction with the Wisconsin Library Association
Conference <http://www.wla.lib.wi.us/conferences/2009/index.htm>.

This meeting is open to current Koha users, future Koha users and anyone
who is interested in Koha.  It will be an informal meeting, but if there
is a particular topic that you would like to discuss, please let me
know.  Also, it would be great if you could let me know if you plan on
attending this meeting.

Vicki

--
Vicki Teal Lovely