[Koha] US Koha Conference NOT KOHACON NZ

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Oct 6 07:18:33 NZDT 2009

I wanted to see what type of interest there is in another conference in the
US and who would be willing to help/host/committee/present...

There has been lots of discussion about other issues, but thought we should
refocus our energy to helping each other.

I know Chris is working on a conference in NZ - KohaCon 2010 anniversary -
but many of us I know won't be able to attend.  I don't want to take any
thunder from that though as well...

What are peoples thoughts - concerns...

Some people indicated if there is no other option than NZ maybe their
administration would let them go to NZ - I want to hear what people have to
say.