[Koha] OPAC Search

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Oct 5 21:49:58 NZDT 2009

Hi,

Should the following behavior in Koha 3.00.03 be expected normally?

I save a record from a Z3950 search but I do not create an item. So I only have this title record.
I see in the zebra update log that a new record was exported. Unfortunately, I cannot find the title in the OPAC.

Now, I create an item for this title.
Again I see in the zebra update log that a record was exported.
At this moment I can find the title in the OPAC.

Since I can find other title records without item records, I wonder what is going on. What happened at the first zebra update?

Any input is welcome! Thanks,

Marcel de Rooy