[Koha] git.koha.org down

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:11:02 NZDT 2009

That's not a bad idea. I think moving to a service the does nothing
except provide git hosting would be a good idea. I imagine that would
give us the best uptime. Perhaps Gitorious or BerliOS. I've never had
any trouble with Sourceforge Git hosting either ( and Sourceforge now
supports multiple repos per project ). I sure Liblime wouldn't mind
having one less thing to worry about.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology