[Koha] Overdue Email Format

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Nov 24 05:47:11 NZDT 2009

nitesh rijal wrote:
> I want to set up a function to send emails to all the overdue patrons. I
> guess the feature is already done by the perl scripts in the cronjobs
> folder.
>
> The main thing I wanted to do was to change the email template. I could not
> find which file to edit for this. Is there an admin option to do this?

If so, that's in the database, not a file.

Off the top of my head, I think there may be changes coming to the
messaging system in 3.2.  It might be worth discussing this on
koha-devel for how to have it work in both 3.0 and 3.2 with the least
work.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software