[Koha] Hello / marc import problem

Joel Cornuz jcornuz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:14:18 NZDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. bulkmarcimport has been tested and approved for the
migration :)

Still, on a daily basis, I need to have the stage marc import working, so
our librarian can get his notices from bookwhere (as an mrc file) and import
them to Koha...

I don't think it is related, but I had a couple of SQL nitpicks in
BatchImport.pl - column ambiguous definition that wouldn't allow me to see
the table of to be imported records. Let me know if you want more info on
this...

Regarding stage import, is there anything else I can try?

Take care,

Joel