[Koha] Zebra indexing question

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Nov 20 07:22:20 NZDT 2009

We have modified our script to run from Webmin and I added two lines to
the script so that file and group ownership is reset to koha. Here is
the shell script we are running now. I did change the cron job to run as
Koha, but the extra lines are a bit of insurance.

#!/bin/bash

export PERL5LIB=/koha/bbmkoha/lib/

perl /koha/bbmkoha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v

echo "changing owner and group in
/var/lib/bbmkoha/zebradb/biblios/register to koha

chown koha /var/lib/bbmkoha/zebradb/biblios/register/*

chgrp koha /var/lib/bbmkoha/zebradb/biblios/register/*

ls -al /var/lib/bbmkoha/zebradb/biblios/register/

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org