[Koha] How to reduce Koha installation time?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Nov 14 20:29:24 NZDT 2009

2009/11/14 savitra sirohi <savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz>:
> Vimal,
>
> You can clone maintenance branch as follows:
>
> git clone git://git.koha.org/pub/scm/koha-maintenance.git kohamaintenance

You can clone that, but it is not recommended at all. In fact I will
go as far as to say, do not clone the maintenance repository, it is
not what you want.

You are much better off cloning the main repository

git clone git://git.koha.org/pub/scm/koha.git koha

Then if you want a version you can just checkout that tag, eg if you want 3.0.3

git checkout -b 3.0.3 v3.00.03

or for 3.0.4

git checkout -b 3.0.4 v3.00.04_fixed

Chris