[Koha] Setting the calendar/due dates KOHA

Josh Westbrook joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
Sat Nov 14 10:27:03 NZDT 2009

We had a similar issue setting up our rules as we have branches that
are only open two or three days per week.  The items were checking out
for something like two months when it was a three week check out
period.

Check out this setting in Global System Parameters:

Global System Preferences>Circulation>useDaysMode

I'm not an expert, and our system hasn't gone live yet, but we played
with this setting and the checkout times started working correctly.

Josh Westbrook
Prescott Library Mngr/District Technology Mngr
Walla Walla County Rural Library District
joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
http://www.wwrurallibrary.com