[Koha] Koha 3.00.04 upgrade - build_holds_queue.pl dies

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Fri Nov 13 07:18:55 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

We've upgraded a Koha/3.00.01 to 3.00.04 using the upgrade instructions
in INSTALL (i.e. basically make upgrade). The holds script (cronjob) is
now failing, with the following two errors cropping up:

Undefined subroutine&main::GetBranchItemRule called at
/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/holds/build_holds_queue.pl line 197.

and

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'hold_fill_targets' doesn't exist

The second error is very strange, as I cannot find that table in any
Koha 3 installation i have looked at.

cheers
rickw