[Koha] Barcodes on Label Batches

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Nov 13 03:01:36 NZDT 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 4:06 AM, Davita Janto <davita.janto at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. Attached is the layout settings.
>
> I have also tried "code 39 + modulo43" and "code39 + modulo10" for Choose Barcoding Type column and "barcode only", "biblio only", "biblio/barcode", "alternating labels" for Choose Layout Type column and they didn't seem to change the barcodes' size or position.
> "Patron cards" option for the Choose Layout Type has barcodes printed inside the guide box but when I use the option it's picking up the data from patron batches.

Amir is right. There are potential barcode scaling issues in the 3.0.x
label code and may still be a few in the HEAD label code for that
matter. The algorithm for scaling the barcode dimensions based on the
label size is probably not correct for every label size.

What are the dimensions of your labels and are you using the "profile"
feature on your template?

Kind Regards,
Chris