[Koha] "Problem sending cart..."

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Nov 12 10:11:21 NZDT 2009

Do you have an emailing system set up on your Koha install?

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com