[Koha] Migration / OPAC view problem

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Thu Nov 12 05:30:17 NZDT 2009

When you migrated your data, did you put the call number and library in
the Koha item holdings field - the 952?  See

https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Content
s/Cataloging/item-fields-data-migration

For the subfield breakdowns.  Call numbers should go in the 952 $o, and
library information should go in the 952 $a (home) and $b (current
location).

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.