[Koha] Global due date not working

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:43:36 NZDT 2009

Are you expecting this to be applied to items that were already
checked out before you made the system change? If so - that's where
you went wrong.  The date should apply to items checked out after you
made that setting change.  If not - I think there was a bug about this
a while ago - so what version are you using? We can see if there is a
patch you should install.

Nicole C. Engard