[Koha] Migrating from Koha 2.2.9 to 3.0.4 has probs

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Thu Nov 12 03:02:37 NZDT 2009

Rick Welykochy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have followed the instructions at http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=22_to_30
> and migrated some 19,000 biblio records from Koha 229 to 304.
>
> We can search the catalogue, i.e. for a word like "beaucoup", and get
> 39 results.
>
> But when we restrict the search to a specific branch, no results found.
> The branch has all 39 items.
>
> When we limit the search to item currently available, once again, no results.
> On items are on loan.
>
> Any idea why this would be?
>
> We have mapped items.onloan in the MARC and rebuilt the zebra index
> a few times, to no avail.

Hi Rick
can you tell us whether you are using MARC21 or UNIMARC and which
record.abs you are using?
What is your zebra server telling ?
Are you using QueryStemming QueryFuzzy QueryAutoTruncate
QueryWeightFields ? Try disabling those preferences.
Maybe Title-cover is not added in your record.abs (which would be
surprising.)
Do you have any itemlost set ?
Are you using Hidelostitems ?
Hope that helps.