[Koha] problem rebuilding Multiple database at once

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:47:04 NZDT 2009

actually it is not the real name....the names are stored as databases.

There are different database names like 'abc','xyz' and all.

show all databases yeilds the results but how do I assign them to a variable
recursively???

I think it might be possible by script.

But I don't know how....

please help.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <
gonzalez at famaf.unc.edu.ar> wrote:

> No, if you have multiple instances then you must reindex all of them, but
> you could try a script like
> #!/bin/bash
>
> for k in $(seq 1 10): do
>   $koha="koha$k";
>   export KOHA_CONF="/etc/koha/$koha-conf.xml"
>   export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
>   /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r w
> done;
> to do the work.
>
> Cheers
>
> bgk
>

> 2009/11/10 nitesh rijal <rijal.it at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I' using KOHA 3.0.3 and I'm hosting 10 databases using multiple zebra
>> servers in it.
>>
>> Whenever I rebuild my zebra index I need to do the following:
>>
>> #mysql -u root -p******** -e "use koha0"
>> #export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha0-conf.xml
>> #./rebuild_zebra -b -r -w
>>
>> Again for another database I need to repeat the same process and just
>> change the koha0  to koha1 and so on.
>>
>> If I dont do this then the rebuild is only done in the default KOHA
>> installation.
>>
>> I have tried with other options like "-a", "-z" and "-x" but none give the
>> required result.
>>
>> Is there an easier way to do this thing done???
>>
>> Please Help.
>>
>> --
>> Nitesh Rijal
>> BE IT