[Koha] Koha pre-conference session at Code4Lib 2010?

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Wed Nov 11 04:03:27 NZDT 2009

For any members of the Koha community who are going to Code4Lib 2010 in Asheville, North Carolina:

What would you all think of holding a Koha pre-session?  I attended one last year that was very helpful, and would love the chance to get together with fellow users and developers again this year.

The session could be a structure overview, a hackfest, a best-practices seminar or anything else we desire.

If you haven't any experience with Code4Lib, I recommend you check it out at http://code4lib.org.

Cheers,

Ian Walls
Systems Integration Librarian