[Koha] Subject: non searchable database

Susan Mustafa susan.mustafa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:40:59 NZDT 2009

Hi,

This just means that you setup your koha system and you didn't use the
correct configuration/packages.

Kindly start fresh and if you are using ubuntu (Recommended) to install Koha
then follow some of the tutorials found here
http://www.blazingmoon.org/guides/k3-on-u810-1.html
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2009-January/016889.html

Sorry this is as best as I could help.

Hope this can help you, it helped me when I set up the system.

Best Regards,
Susan